Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1PZhhiDlA

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Me & My Hunny!

I found this on my sister's blog and I'm bored out of my mind so I decided to do it.


What are your middle names? His: Shayne(no his name is not Shayne Shayne, it's Patrick Shayne, and he hates Patrick, so he goes by Shayne :) Mine: Rayan

How long have you been together? Dating: Since Dec 04, Married: Since Sept 05

How long did you know each other before you started dating? About 3 months before we started really dating. Our first date was after one month though.

Who asked who out? I asked him because I was forced to. I wanted to go out with him, but I would have never been the one to ask if I wasn't forced by my friend. Literally... dragged and forced. It turned out good though I think :)

How old are each of you? He is 26 and I will be 24 this year.

Whose siblings do you see the most? His, I love them!

Do you have any children together? Not yet, trying....

What about pets? 2 tiny baby girls (puppies), they are our babies

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? We try to work things out together and not let them come between us so I can't pick anything. Even if I did, it would be personal :)

Did you go to the same school? Nope, almost, but nope.

Are you from the same home town? Nope

Who is smarter? hmmm... just kidding, he totally is

Who is more sensitive? Me as far as being a cry baby, but he is a nice sensitive hubby too.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Man... McDonald's, Fazoli's, Cheap places

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Maui Hawaii

Who has the craziest exes? Me, but they weren't really very crazy I don't think.

Who has the worst temper? Me, we are both laid back, but for me, it's a learned from my husband skill, I have to work at it.

Who does the cooking? ME! He is a great cook, but I love to cook and he is tired after work, so I be a good little wifey and make dinner for my baby face.

Who is more social? Uh, me I think. He isn't shy, I'm just a little more outspoken, but I'm working on it :)

Who is the neat-freak? He is more, he is passionate about his stuff being in perfect condition, but we are not so good at keeping our house perfectly clean...

Who is more stubborn? Me! He is only stubborn when he is right, and I hate that... he is usually right!

Who hogs the bed? He does, but not too bad, we have a tiny mattress so he has no choice, if you ask him, I'm sure he's say me. We've just gotten used to sleeping in a pile :)

Who wakes up earlier? He does, too early, poor baby. He has to be at work at 7am which I think is just ridiculous. On the weekends, I wake up earlier.

Where was your first date? My house for a birthday party I was throwing for my friend

Who has the bigger family? He definately does, mine is tiny.

Do you get flowers often? Birthdays and anniversaries and Valentine's but he is working on doing it more :) I help...

How do you spend the holidays? We go to one family's house and then the other's

Who is more jealous? Of what? I'm sure it would be me regardless.

How long did it take to get serious? Once we started actually dating instead of just hanging out as friends, we were serious right away.

Who eats more? That depends! :) Just kidding, he does.

Who does the laundry? Ugh. Laundry. I need a maid! We both do it, he does it more than me :)

Who’s better with the computer? I would have to say me, but that's only because I use them all day every day. He is pretty smart about them too. I'm no genius though.

Who drives when you are together? He almost always does.

3 comments:

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Way Cute! I just LOVE you two too death! I am so glad that we live by each other....let's always keep it that way!! :) Congrats to Mom Polson!

Tamaran said...

I didn't know that you asked Shayne out first! Makes me glad that I'm not the only one that made the first move (I was forced to by a friend, too-and I will forever be grateful, because I would never have gotten up enough courage to ask on my own).

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute! I love having you for family!