I totally scored on my coupon shopping trip again last week! Here's what I got...
I went to both Albertson's and Smith's.
Total Spent at Albertson's: $49.51
Total Saved at Albertson's: $162.03
Total Spent at Smith's: $16.24
Total Spent at Smith's: $29.80
TOTAL SPENT: $65.75
TOTAL SAVED: $191.83
Now that's what I call saving! :) Plus with my fuel rewards that you get when you shop at these stores, we filled up our gas tank in the truck the other day and got
$.15 cents off per gallon! Awesome!
7 years ago

4 comments:
Kanion you have to come with me next time and show me what you're doing! I know I should know, but I am so lost on it!
Hey Kanion I hope you don't mind I peek at your blog every once in a while. Anyway you are so good at that! I haven't started yet but seeing all that you have saved makes me want to!
I'm actually way-super impressed! When I saw the pictures, I guessed how much I thought you spent and how much I thought you saved. I had them backwards! You saved about $100 more than I thought you did and spent about $100 less. I'm thinking I need to figure this out...
Kanion! That is awesome! I need to learn your trick! Will you help me??? :)
Post a Comment