Ok, so on Monday I went to Albertson's to pick up some cereal that I had a rain check and coupons for that they were out of last week. Well, they were still offering the free milk catalinas for them. For those of you who don't know a catalina is like a print out after your receipt at Albertson's for discounts on stuff. Anyway, so I had 2 of them for 2 free gallons of milk. So we ran out of milk yesterday and decided to go get some. We got one chocolate and one regular. We normally buy the cheapest milk we can find but the coupons were for free milk up to $4.59. So we decided to try the really expensive Winder Farms brand of the 1% milk. So we get home and carry the groceries into the kitchen. Shayne grabs the Winder milk out of the bag and goes to put it in the fridge. Well, there was like some condensation or something on it so as he turned, it like rocket propelled out of his hand and smashed all over the floor. It didn't just spill though, it exploded like a fire work. He was so dang mad, and I was trying so hard not to laugh but I couldn't help it. So I started laughing so hard and then I looked over at him and I could tell he was starting to laugh too, so we just ended up laughing the whole time we were wiping the milk up and the dogs were totally in the way trying to lick it all up before we could wipe it. It ended up just being a really funny situation. I should have taken a picture of the spill, it was ALL OVER our kitchen!! Maybe you had to be there, but it was one of the funniest things ever. I felt bad for laughing too, because he felt so bad for dropping it, but we couldn't help it.
7 years ago

2 comments:
That's hilarious!! :)
It kind of reminds me of the time I was upset and I was getting ice cream to help me feel better and I got a huge chunk of it and I went to get it out of the carton, and it flung off the spoon and onto the floor. Not cool. :)
Post a Comment