Ok, so I just read Kelse's blog about wondering what the lesson to be learned from losing her packet was. Well, I'm wondering what the heck mine is too because I lost my car keys AGAIN!!!! Yes, it's true. I know it's my own dumb fault, but still. So I haven't felt very good the past couple days, so I slept in a little today. So of course by the time I was ready to leave I was running late. Well that's when I realized that I had no clue where my keys were. Shayne drives everywhere when we are together so I don't usually need mine. So I tore my house apart, and started crying because this is twice in a week! I felt like an idiot and I knew I would have to find a way to work, but I didn't want to call my mother in law again because I felt stupid. So I kept trying to call Shayne to see if he knew where they were or if they were in his truck. He was super busy at work, so after I had called him like 5 times he was finally able to call me back. Long story a little shorter, they were in my car in the console, and the car was locked. So Shayne had leave work to come unlock the car for me and get my keys out, and then I was finally able to go to work and hour and a half late!!! Where is my lesson in this? Probably to be more prepared. I feel like a scatter brained crazy person most of the time. Anyway, I'm so grateful for a sweet husband who deals with me doing things like this constantly and never loses patience with me. He is so sweet and always tries to make me feel like less of an idiot. Thanks baby! I love you so much!
7 years ago

1 comments:
I am so sorry...I feel your pain. I didn't know you were sick, you do a dang good job at hiding it!!! Hope you are feeling better! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment