Ok this is gettting ridiculous! I left my purse at Subway last night! They had it at least, but what the heck is wrong with me lately???
7 years ago
Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1PZhhiDlA
Ok this is gettting ridiculous! I left my purse at Subway last night! They had it at least, but what the heck is wrong with me lately???
Posted by Kanion at 9:25 AM
5 comments:
Oh you crack me up :) Any news on your tummy if you know what I mean :)
Maybe you are pregnant.... :)
I agree. sounds like you are prego! I'm the biggest air head while I'm pregnant! I'm lucky I can get around safely!
Let me know if you find anything else! I am praying for you!!!
Are you pregnant? All of your posts lately are symptoms of pregnancy. Go take the test silly girl. If your not prego then maybe you just have to much on your plate. Hope everything is well.
Kanion.....we need to talk!! I am either dumb or a bad neighbor. I'll email you... I am glad that they had your purse though, When I lost my purse they took my tithing and returned everything else. Weird I know!!!
Post a Comment