I haven't been very good at keeping up on my blog. We have just been busy being new parents and loving almost every minute of it! Kaylie is just so fun. She will be 3 months old on July 27th. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. She is still so little but she growing so fast. She is starting to giggle and laugh now. It is so cute. It's usually when I tickle her with my hair or pretend to eat her tummy. And she loves to coo and talk to us. It's so fun! She is in between sizes on most clothes so most of her stuff is a little too big for her. Yesterday I was going throught her laundry and it was making me sad that I had to put away her newborn stuff because she doesn't fit in it anymore. There were some clothes I bought when I was first pregnant that I thought were so tiny and I thought they would fit her right away and they are still too big on her. She weighed a little over 10lbs at her 2 month appt and she is doing great. It's so fun to see all of her new developments and discoveries. Her latest one is her hands. Man she loves her hands. She is always trying to eat them and suck on them. She has recently started sucking her thumb a little but it's like she is just confused and thinks it's food. It is so funny. I hold her over my shoulder and all I can hear is her smacking lips trying to eat her hand. She also likes to pull up her dress or shirt and show everyone her tummy. Too funny! I can't wait to see what's next. Love this little angel so much! Being a mom in the best! 
7 years ago

3 comments:
She's beautiful!
Love the little bug!
She is so cute!
Post a Comment