Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1PZhhiDlA

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

We had our big 20 week ultra sound yesterday(I won't be 20 wks until tomorrow). And we are so excited to be having a baby girl! That's what we wanted and that is what we both thought it would be. We would have been happy either way, but we are so excited for a girl! The Dr. says everything looks great and healthy and right on track. Even though I was blessed with a lovely cold this week and was up all night hacking up my lungs since I can't really take much for it, I am enjoying this blessing of pregnancy and can't wait to meet our little girl in May (or April) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! I'll have to make you some cute bows and headbands!

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Hooray for Girls!! We are so excited for you guys....and can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Kyle N Aimee said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. We should get together and make some cute girly stuff! Since it's just us on our street we shall stick together!