Here are some pics of my cute new bed my hubby made for me all put together. And our dumb little dogs stairing at the camera. :) Cute hu? Also a few weeks ago my sister in laws and I threw a bridal shower for our soon to be sister in law Cambria. Here are a couple pics of us making the chocolate covered pretzels and the girls at the shower.
7 years ago

3 comments:
I Love how your house turned out! It looks so good! Shayne did an awesome job on the bed! I love it! How did he get it to look like that? It looks totally different! I also love the bathroom! Your house is so cute! Hope things are going good!
Ok, you guys are just too talented!!! You should pass some of the talent along to me. I also think you should teach me to make those chocolate covered pretzels they look soooo yummy and cute. Great job on everything!
Hey I drove by and found your house today after the swim class! It is SO CUTE!
Love the bed & bedding.
Bring me a chocolate pretzel!!! :)
Oh and I like your new blog background. Super cute.
Post a Comment