Here is the before. This is before we moved in so there have been alot of changes, but I'm just posting this for the paint :D
Drum roll please... here is the after! We love it! What do you think?
7 years ago
Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1PZhhiDlA
Here is the before. This is before we moved in so there have been alot of changes, but I'm just posting this for the paint :D
Drum roll please... here is the after! We love it! What do you think?
Posted by Kanion at 10:53 AM
7 comments:
Hey Kanion it is Amanda. Hope you remember me. I love the new paint, your house is so cute. I am glad that I found you and can keep up on life. Even though it is so busy for all of us. Hope your doing well. Talk to you soon!
I said it once and I will say it again....I LOVE the house!!!!
Love it! Amazing how much of a difference it made to get rid of the Jazz blue. So cute. I also like the decor you have on the front.
Looks Great!!
OMG I lOVE IT
I like it a lot! Wow, what paint can do...
Looks so good! I love it!!!
Post a Comment