Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1PZhhiDlA

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's been so long. I changed jobs and I don't have access to the internet there and we don't have internet at our house right now, so I don't get to update very often. Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to you all. For those of you who don't know, Shayne and I found out on Oct 14 that we were pregnant. Unfortunately we lost the baby around 6 weeks. It was hard, but we are doing ok now. At least we know that we can get pregnant, we weren't sure before. So we will try try again :) We appreciate all your love and support and we will be sure to share the good news when we find out we are expecting again! Thanks everyone, have a happy Thanksgiving and Christmas and hopefully we will have the internet soon and I can post more often.

4 comments:

Tamaran said...

Oh Kanion. I am sorry. I understand all too well the feelings that come with a miscarriage. I also understand the excitement that comes with knowing that if you've conceived once, you can do it again. 8 months later, we were pregnant again. Looking back, I realize that the Lord's timing was much better than mine. That didn't make it better at the time, but it did help.

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Jen Vesper said...

Hey Kanion...I have been thinking about you guys a ton and saying lots of prayers for you. So I was seriously in tears for you as I read this. My miscarriage was incredibly hard for me even though I had two kids already, so I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you guys. We all love you and are rooting for you! You will make the best parents. ((big hugs))

Melody and Lance said...

HI Kanion, I just thought I would check out your blog and see how you were doing, sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I went through one of those when we were trying too. It was absolutely miserable. glad to hear you guys are doing well and being so strong. My heart and prayers are with you.