I just love coupon shopping. I hit the Smith's sale last week and got some great stuff. I can't remember it all but it was something like this:
10-12 boxes of cereal
11 boxes of toaster strudel's- Shayne wanted these :)
32 Sobe life waters
2 24 packs of bottled water
9 boxes of Hamburger Helper
and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now.
I spent about $64 out of pocket and saved $93. I also hit Lee's and got some great stuff. I am so glad I have learned how to do this. It saves us a ton of money! And our food storage is over flowing!
7 years ago

3 comments:
I need to learn how to do this. Is there a website or something?
Yeah. It's grocerysmarts.com. It will ask for a passport and it's
g84ckv, then if you save the next page after you log in to your favorites, you won't have to log in everytime. Then you choose which store you want to look at. It's kind of confusing if you don't know what you're looking at though. Check out the girls blog at www.asweetsale.com She is the one who taught the class to me. The classes are free too, you just have to call and book one and she will come to your house or ward or whatever. Her contact info is on her blog.
The only thing you pay for is your newspaper subscription. I get the daily paper and 5 Sunday papers each week for $18.99 a month. I think it's like $21.99 now or something though. They say you want to have at least one paper per person in your family, but I get 5 even though it's just us 2. The more coupons you have the more items you can get. For example, if cereal is on sale and you only have one coupon from your one Sunday paper you can only get one box at that price, but if you have 5 coupons, you can get 5 boxes so your food storage builds really fast.
Post a Comment