Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1PZhhiDlA

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Weekend. We sure did! We went to Salt Lake to eat on Friday instead of Saturday since I didn't call soon enough to make reservations at a reasonable time on Saturday. Then on Saturday, we just hung out together and then went to Tony's for dinner. It was so good, and not very crowded. Over all, it was a great weekend, but remind me never to eat that much again. We were both so sick from so much food. Here are a few pics...
Me & My Sweetheart!

What a beautiful temple! I feel so lucky to have been married here!

2 comments:

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Kanion, I wish I was as photogenic as you are. You look absolutely beautiful. I am glad you guys had so much fun!! Love ya

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! I LOVE Tony's! Now you've made me crave it! ha! ha!