Ok, so I wanted to tell you all about my little mis-hap last night. For those of you who do not know me that well, let me just say I must be the most retarded person on the planet. With that in mind, here goes... So our house is an older house and we have these big long and skinny air intake vents in the floor. They are like maybe 2 1/2 or 3 feet long by about 6 inches wide. Well they are this ugly brown color so we have decided to paint them white. My husband painted the one in the living room and it looked great so we decided to do the other one. Well I'm just picking up the living room last night and Shayne decides to start on painting the other vent. So he takes it out, comes in the living room and says "be careful, I just took that out, don't fall in the hole"... what do you think happened next? You're right! Not one minute later I was carrying a huge pile of blankets into our bedroom and I couldn't see in front of me. Well before I knew it, I was flat on my face on the bathroom floor!(the vent is right next to the bathroom). Shayne was like "Oh no! Did you just fall in the hole?!" And I didn't know what the heck had happened, so after I realized, I started crying because it scared me (and I cry easily). I wasn't hurt, just scared. So Shayne is hugging me and he's all "I was just kidding when I said don't fall in the hole, I didn't think you would really do it." So we both started laughing really hard. So I'm laughing and crying and then Shayne suddenly realizes that I probably caused alot of damage seeing as how my foot broke through the duct and there was now a hole right into the crawl space. So he is starting to get upset looking at it and thinking about how hard it was goin to be to fix it since our crawl space is so small and dark and has so much stuff in the way. But I couldn't stop laughing or crying! I was still crying because I felt bad that I had ruined the duct but everytime I thought about what Shayne had said I started laughing really hard again, which I think was irritating him because it wasn't funny to him anymore, but I couldn't help it! So anyway, he makes me go down in the crawl space with him (I think it was my punishment for wrecking it :)), and he temporarily fixed it. And so this morning I'm getting ready for work and he sent me a text message asking if my leg was ok, which it was because I didn't get hurt. So I told him yes and he's all "good, then next time you need to go in the crawl space, use the correct entrance!" What a punk! :) I love him, even though he teases me. I think I tease him more anyway. So anyway that's my story about how being retarded probably won't get you far in life :) Hope you at least got a laugh, we sure did!
7 years ago

5 comments:
That is totally something I would do! I miss you! I changed my blog address to hairs2you.blogspot.com.
That's funny and sucks at the same time. I'm glad you are okay!
OMG, are you ok? Is that why Shayne called Casey last night? He should've called my cell. We went over to Cathy & Dan's so Stetson could pick a pumpkin and he left his phone home on the charger. We all have our retarded moments, and I'm warning you now, they only get worse when you're pregnant lol :)
ha ha ha!!! that sucks! i haaaaate crawl spaces! you couldn't have paid me to go in there with all the spiders!!!! EWWWWWWW. that is a funny story though.
That's so funny. I'm glad you are okay.
Post a Comment