Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1PZhhiDlA

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July!

We had a great holiday weekend. I forgot to take pictures though! In the morning we went to the North Ogden parade for a little bit and then headed up to Hunstville to see my friend Amiee sing. We barely made it but she did SO AWESOME!!! We loved it! Then after that we went home for a while, then headed over to Shayne's parents house for a family cook out. Then we all went over to see the fireworks in Farr West. They were pretty good. It was a fun day! Then on Saturday we did yard work for the first half of the day and then went to the drive-in to see Get Smart and Kung Foo Panda. I totally fell asleep during Kung Foo Panda. I'm a total lightweight when it comes to staying awake at the drive-in! And it didn't help that I was already exhausted from yard work all day, so we'll have to watch that one again. Shayne liked it alot. That's about it for our weekend! Now I just want July 31st to come so we can move into our new house!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! We went to the drive in the weekend before! It was tons of fun!